We are excited to re-open our doggy daycare! We can’t wait to see all our doggy daycare friends! As with many businesses, we have some new rules that will govern our daycare providers and our wonderful doggy daycare attendees so they may get back to having some dog gone good fun! We are open now on every Monday and Friday except for holidays. Please feel free to call with any questions.
If you are feeling ill and believe you may have been exposed to COVID-19 or have recently traveled, we request you refrain from bringing your pet to daycare for 14 days. This is for the safety of everyone involved. We appreciate you helping us continue to serve our clients and be able to provide as safe a working environment that we can for our staff.
- Please call the practice in advance to let us know who you are bringing for daycare.
- Once you arrive please remain in your vehicle and call us at (515) 285-1297 to let us know you are here.
- An attendant wearing a face mask will come to retrieve your pet with a leash that has been soaked in disinfectant.
- Once inside the building, your pet will be wiped down with disinfectant and placed into our doggy daycare group.
- At nap time each pet is placed into a disinfected kennel.
- When you arrive to pick up your pet, please remain in your vehicle and call us to let us know you are here. At that time payment will be taken unless you have bought a pre-paid doggy daycare pass. Then the same directions that followed when we retrieved your pet that morning will be followed to return you pet to you in the afternoon.